Tag Archives: publication
It’s been a busy month, folks!
I just returned from the Guadeloupe Islands with the Guadeloupe Tourist Board on a fantastic zumba fitness retreat with Z Club NY. It was my second time in Guadeloupe and it didn’t disappoint. I’m also now a huge fan of Aqua Zumba and wish I could take it daily wherever I go. More on this journey soon.
Meanwhile, September is here–and in Belize, it means celebration time! As you’ve seen in my numerous articles and photos over the years, this golden month is filled with joyous events leading up to September 21, Belize’s Independence Day.
Because of this, I’m even more thrilled to share my latest feature article on Belize, published in this month’s MorningCalm Magazine, Korean Air’s in-flight publication. I’ll upload a PDF copy soon, but in the meantime you can access it online. Go to pages 36-42 to read my piece, titled “Jewel of the Jungle.”
In other publication updates:
* Jamaica’s Best Beaches mini-guidebook is almost ready for release. We are in the final stage of proofing the final design. The >> Continue reading
It’s been a very busy past few months! Below is my latest publication update.
- The Travel Channel: Belize’s Most Romantic Islands
- The Travel Channel: Belize’s Best Beaches
- The Travel Channel: 4 Ways to Experience Culture in Belize
- BELIZE CAYES for Moon Guides: I am approaching my manuscript deadline and will be in full writing and revising mode for the >> Continue reading