- Postcard of the Week: Afternoon in Venice Beach, California
- Postcards of the Week: American Summer
- Postcard of the Week: Vieux Fort Beach on Marie Galante, Guadeloupe Islands
- Postcard of the Week: Room with A View ~ On Top of Chicago (#Frifotos)
- Postcards: Washington DC’s Cherry Blossoms
- Postcard of the Week: Guadeloupe’s Black Sands
Lebawit Lily Girma has contributed writing and photography to CNN Travel, New York Magazine, AFAR, American Way, Travel Channel, BBC Travel, and others. She’s the currrent author of MOON BELIZE for Moon Travel Guides and is completing a second title, MOON BELIZE CAYES. Lily is also AFAR's Jamaica Expert, and author of the AFAR Jamaica Country Guide. A serial expat, she's lived and studied on three continents, including Africa–from her native Ethiopia to Côte d'Ivoire–and Europe, and is fluent in four languages. A former attorney who ditched the office for the road in 2009, she favors all things culture, adventure and storytelling, and escapes Washington DC’s winters every year.