- Postcards of the Week: Birthday Magic in Southern Belize
- Postcard of the Week: Ramon’s Village Resort in San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
- Postcard of the Week: Relaxing Belizean Style (#FriFotos)
- Postcard of the Week: Ranguana Caye, Belize
- Postcard of the Week: Happy New Year from Belize!
- Postcard of The Week: Fishing on Caye Caulker
Lebawit Lily Girma has contributed writing and photography to CNN Travel, New York Magazine, AFAR, American Way, Travel Channel, BBC Travel, and others. She’s the currrent author of MOON BELIZE for Moon Travel Guides and is completing a second title, MOON BELIZE CAYES. Lily is also AFAR's Jamaica Expert, and author of the AFAR Jamaica Country Guide. A serial expat, she's lived and studied on three continents, including Africa–from her native Ethiopia to Côte d'Ivoire–and Europe, and is fluent in four languages. A former attorney who ditched the office for the road in 2009, she favors all things culture, adventure and storytelling, and escapes Washington DC’s winters every year.