- Postcards of the Week: Birthday Magic in Southern Belize
- Postcard of the Week: Happy New Year from Belize!
- Exploring Belize’s Islands: Day Trip to Ranguana Caye
- Postcard of the Week: Belize’s Best Beaches
- Postcard of the Week: Dreaming of San Pedro
- Postcard of the Week: Afternoon in Venice Beach, California
Lebawit Lily Girma has contributed writing and photography to CNN Travel, New York Magazine, AFAR, American Way, Travel Channel, BBC Travel, and others. She’s the currrent author of MOON BELIZE for Moon Travel Guides and is completing a second title, MOON BELIZE CAYES. Lily is also AFAR's Jamaica Expert, and author of the AFAR Jamaica Country Guide. A serial expat, she's lived and studied on three continents, including Africa–from her native Ethiopia to Côte d'Ivoire–and Europe, and is fluent in four languages. A former attorney who ditched the office for the road in 2009, she favors all things culture, adventure and storytelling, and escapes Washington DC’s winters every year.